Christin was born in Hamburg in 1970. and has been painting as long as she can remember.
Educator and art therapist, her inspiration is based on life.
She is especially interested by women in their private life as well as by their political issues.
Concerned about the real heart of the stories, she wants to transmit it with simplicity through her art
Not really limited by a special technic, she has still her own special style, using different processes like sewing collages, mixed with paintings and drawings.
Her Art reflects sometime a touch of melancholy, but not too long, because as she says “Life is too nice to be stuck in melancholy “
She has been invited in different exhibitions, Germany.
If you deserve it, you will be invited into her gorgeous apartment / Studio in Hamburg, all white, (even the resident cats), romantic place full of great paintings ….
A few exhibitions…
-1997 Exhibition at the Uniklinik Hamburg
– from 2006 various exhibitions with the Kunstverein Uetersen (Kim)
Exhibitions in the restaurants and shop windows as well as picture-line sales at various online galleries (eg fineartprint)
– 2010 scenery building for the theatermacher Elmshorn (witch hunt)
– 2012 Supplement for the human chain logo Dresden
– 2012Community exhibition “koku” in Alzey
– 2013Vernissage “drawers and other stories
– 2013Community exhibition in Dresden “Kunst im Raum”
– 2014 – 2016 Exhibition at Anju in Elmshorn,
Participation in Hamburg shows art,
– Jewelry trade fair Hamburg
Freischaffende Künstlerin aus Hamburg.
Inspiration: die Natur, Bäume, Sand und Strand, das Leben.
Pinselquälerin seit 20 Jahren
Leidenschaft sind Strukturen und Erdtöne, gerne große Leinwände bis zu 2 m.
Malmittel überwiegend Öl und Acrylfarben, Sand und Spachtelmasse.
Ebenfalls tätig bin ich im Bühnenbau fürs Theater, auch Installationen zu diversen Themen sind mein Steckenpferd. Hier einige meiner Projekte.